In this series of posts we are looking at the basics of discipleship.
In his book “7 Laws of Spiritual Success” Selwyn Hughes identifies seven “laws” or universal principles that lead to spiritual growth and maturity. They are as follows:
- Worship – the first responsibility of every Christian is to worship God
- Count your blessings – be thankful
- Perseverance – keep on keeping on
- Remember to forget – the art of forgiveness
- Give yourself to others – serve others
- Stay close to God – daily repentance
- Cultivate your soul - time alone with God.