As you will see the main theme is publishing chapters from my forthcoming book "Turning the World Upside Down - lessons from the Primitive Methodist movement".
I am also in the process of getting details of a theatre production about Primitive Methodism called "The Burning Mountain" performed by the Victoria Theatre in Stoke-on-Trent some years ago. The theatre archivist has been very helpful and the good news is that there’s a vast amount of reference material. The challenge will be to select the best from the good.
- Read a chapter from Turning the Word Upside Down
- Read Chapter 5 - Message, mob and magistrate
- Read Chapter 4 - Mission to the Midlands
- Read Chapter 3 - Mow Cop beginnings
- Read Chapter 2 - Messengers
- Intro Chapter 1 - Machines, the masses and Methodism
- George Barna provides some challenging research on significant obstacles to spiritual transformation
- Four obstacles to transformation (4)
- Four obstacles to transformation (3)
- Four obstacles to transformation (2)
- Four obstacles to transformation